See KMI’s New Products at SPI in Anaheim, September 24th-27th
We are excited to be an exhibitor at the Solar Power International 2018 (SPI) show in Anaheim, CA, September 24th-27th. SPI is the largest solar trade show in North America and our booth (#113) will feature our reliable, high quality and high-performance solar tracker drives and solutions.
This year we are introducing several new and innovative families of solar-specific products, suited for all types of solar tracker applications.
As the global solar industry forges ahead, photovoltaic (PV) trackers continue to lead the way in lowering the cost of solar energy generation. Tracker manufacturers are challenged to continuously increase energy yield (kWh) while minimizing system lifetime cost ($/W – initial cost + maintenance cost + repair cost). KMI continuous development and solar actuation innovation allow tracker makers to keep reducing system cost and increasing yield to meet the challenge!
We at KMI are proud of the fact that more than 650,000 of our solar drives power over 10GW of PV trackers worldwide, and we can help your team develop leading-edge tracking solutions that incorporate features such as:
- Distributed or centralized actuation
- Single row or ganged trackers
- Exterior/Interior row tracker variants
- Single-module-wide or multiple-module-wide tracker rows, including bi-facial panels
- Self-powered or centrally powered drives
- Lifetime drive validation to the industry’s highest standards (Kinematics Validation Lab)
Stop by our SPI booth to chat with one of our experts about your specific tracking needs and applications.