Stop by and See Us at SPI in Las Vegas, September 10th-13th
We are excited to be an exhibitor at the Solar Power International (SPI) show in Las Vegas September 10th-13th. SPI is the largest solar trade show in North America and our booth (#1154) will feature our reliable, high quality and high performance solar tracker drives.
As the solar industry forges ahead, photovoltaic (PV) trackers are leading the way in lowering the cost of solar energy generation. Tracker manufacturers are challenged to continuously increase energy yield (kWh) while minimizing the system lifetime cost ($/W – initial cost + maintenance cost + repair cost). We at KMI are proud of the fact that our drives power over 10GW of PV trackers worldwide, and that we can help your team develop leading-edge tracking solutions that incorporate features such as:
- Distributed or centralized actuation
- Single row or ganged trackers
- Exterior/Interior row tracker variants
- Single-module-wide or multiple-module-wide tracker rows
- Self-powered or centrally powered drives
- Lifetime drive validation to the industry’s highest standards (Kinematics Validation Lab)
Stop by our SPI booth to chat with one of our experts about solar PV installation and your specific tracking needs and applications.